We collaborate with Värmland, Västmanland and Dalarna for cross-boarder tickets. We also have tickets that are valid on other county transport companies' buses. Information about which of our tickets apply for cross border travel and on trains can be found here.
Värmlandstrafik’s Pendlar Plus is valid on:
- Route 500 Örebro - Karlskoga
- Route 502 Karlskoga - Degerfors
- City buses in Karlskoga
- City buses in Örebro
The following tickets from Värmlandstrafiken are valid on route 502 Karlskoga - Degerfors and on services within Karlskoga Municipality:
- Periodladdning (period pass) Lilac commuter area
- Two-colour periodladdning (period pass) Lilac + another colour
- Länsladdning (county pass)
- Gymnasieladdning (upper secondary school pass)
- Term ticket schoolchildren 0-19 years with validity purple, purple + other color or county. Valid during the semester,
- Half-year ticket for school children 0-19 years with validity purple, purple + other color or county.
- Half-year ticket youth 20-25 years with validity purple, purple + other color or county.
- Summer card with validity county
- Flex 10/60 with validity purple, purple + other color or county.
Read more about these tickets at Värmlandstrafik.
The following Dalatrafik cards are valid if you wish to travel on route 360 Grängesberg - Bångbro:
- Periodkort Län (season pass county)
- Periodkort Senior (season pass senior)
- Periodkort Upp till 20 (season pass up to age 20)
- Periodkort Företag (business season pass)
Read more about these tickets at Dalatrafik.
You can travel with Västmanlands lokaltrafik’s between Arboga Resecentrum and Arboga Teknikpark, if you have a season ticket to Arboga.
Västmanlands lokaltrafik’s Pendlarkort (Commuter Card) and Länskort (County Card) are valid if you want to travel on route 351 Arboga - Röforsvägen.
Read more about these tickets at VL.