If you are doubtful about how to read our timetable, here is an explanation.
You can immediately see what type of bus route you are on. You see this from the colour of the header. If the timetable has a green header, it refers to a city bus. If the header is blue, then it is a regional bus service. If it is orange, it is an express bus service.
The route number for the current timetable is placed inside a circle in the top left of the timetable.
- The main locations covered by the bus route.
- The timetable's validity period and information about where you can find any footnotes. Please note that the footnotes are in Swedish only.
- Weekdays for which departure times are listed. In the example, the departure times are for Monday to Friday
- A comment, footnote, linked to a specific departure that affects all the stops/times along the route.
- List of stops with fixed departure times. You read the timetable from left to right. This means that in the example from Skiffergatan bus stop, the bus leaves at 10.44, 11.44, etc.
- Footnotes. The footnotes apply to a specific bus stop and departure. An explanation of the footnotes can be found at the bottom of the stop/departure list. Please note that the footnotes are in Swedish only.
More bus stops
Often a bus calls at several other stops before arriving at the stops listed in the timetable. These unlisted stops have not been included as the timetable would be far too long. If you want to find a departure time for an unlisted stop, do a journey search using our online Journey Planner or our app.
Line or cross
At some stops there is a line or a cross instead of a departure time. If there is a line, the bus will not stop at that stop for that particular departure. If there is a cross then the bus will stop, but there is no fixed departure time at the stop.
Time to transfer
In the timetable as a PDF for a specific line, we do not show any changes to other lines. You can find changes to other buses and trains by, for example, searching for your trip via Plan your trip here on the website or via our app.
If the transfer time is less than five minutes, contact the Customer Services to check if there is any delays.
We operate according to what is called a traffic day. A traffic day runs from 04.00 am to 03.59 am. This means, for example, that a departure at 01.00 am Friday and Saturday is part of the Friday traffic day.