The Order centre receives and co-plans all bookings for Service Travel (Serviceresor). You can contact us if you have questions about your booking or journey.
Contact information for the Order Center
Phone: 0771 - 92 00 00
Opening hours: Daily between 07.00 am - 09.30 pm.
Visiting address: Eklundavägen 1, Örebro
Mailing address: Serviceresor, Region Örebro län, Box 1613, 701 16 Örebro
When you call us, you will have four choices:
- If you want to cancel a journey press 1.
- If you want to pre-book a journey press 2.
- Do you have an opinion on Service Travel press 3. Possible weekdays between 10 am and 12 am.
- If you have an invoice question, press 4. Possible weekdays between 10 am and 12 am.
You can contact the Transportation Service Unit (Färdtjänstenheten) if you have questions regarding:
- The application for a Transportation Service (färdtjänst),
- A National Transportation Service (riksfärdtjänst),
- A monthly card for a Transportation Service,
If you have questions regarding the Patient transport (Sjukresa), you are welcome to contact our Patient Transport Unit (sjukreseenheten). Contact information for the Patient Transport Unit can be found here.