We operate a shuttle service between Karlskoga bus station and some of the largest workplaces within the industries in the city of Karlskoga. We call it the Workplace Shuttle Bus (Arbetsskyttel)
In Swedish the new route is called Linje 204 – Arbetsskyttel Karlskoga. The departure times for the Workplace Shuttle Bus (Arbetsskytteln) are adapted take account of buses arriving from Degerfors, Kristinehamn and Karlstad. It is adapted for buses arriving to Karlskoga bus station between 6.30 - 8.30 am.
The departure times between the first and the last stop are flexible. The Workplace Shuttle Bus will wait for travellers on route 500 from Örebro at the Rosendal bus stop. The Workplace Shuttle Bus depart from the workplaces and heads back to Karlskoga bus station to fit in with the buses that depart between 4-5 pm in the afternoon.
The Workplace Shuttle Bus in the city of Karlskoga will stop at these bus stops and/or workplaces:
- Karlskoga busstation - The Workplace Shuttle Bus departure every half hour between 7-8.30 am. The last departure on this route is at 8 am.
- Centrumleden - The Workplace Shuttle Bus stops at Centrumleden bus stop, allowing you to reach several workplaces located in the city.
- Rosendal södra, Karlskoga - The Workplace Shuttle Bus stops at the gravel car park before the entrance to the Bofors industrial area.
- Rosendal norra, Karlskoga - The Workplace Shuttle Bus stops at the entrance to Arbetsförmedlingen (Public Employment Service). This stop is also a pick-up point for the travellers heading in the direction of Björkborn, and who arrive one the 500 service from Örebro.
- Nobelverken porten (Centralvägen) - The Workplace Shuttle Bus stops at the gate of the Björkborn industrial area.
- Kontorsvägen - The Workplace Shuttle Bus stops at the entrance to Eurenco.
- Björkbornsvägen - The Workplace Shuttle Vus stops at the gravel car park near the company Recipharm.