Suits those who travel within Askersund, Degerfors, Karlskoga and Laxå municipality.
Validity and price: 24 hours, 72 hours, Flex 10/40, 30-days and 30-days Off-Peak.
The price is based on price category and the validity you choose.
|24 hours||67 SEK||108 SEK||135 SEK||270 SEK|
|72 hours||135 SEK||215 SEK||270 SEK||540 SEK|
|Flex 10/40||405 SEK||645 SEK||810 SEK|
|30-days Off-Peak||270 SEK||540 SEK|
|30-days||540 SEK||865 SEK||1085 SEK|
You have the opportunity to subscribe to the ticket for District E+F 30-days and 30-days Off-peak. Information in Swedish only.
Geographical validity: City and regional buses within the municipalities of:
You can also travel with:
- Local Service (Närtrafik)
- Route 403 to Storfors
- Routes 500 and 503 to Kristinehamn
- City buses within Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's trains between Degerfors and Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's routes within the municipality of Karlskoga
You must be able to show a receipt for your activated ticket if you travel across the county border.