Suites those who travel within Degerfors, Hallsberg, Kumla, Lekeberg and Karlskoga municipality.
Validity and price: 24 hours, 72 hours, Flex 10/40, 30-days and 30-days Off-Peak.
The price is based on price category and the validity you choose.
|24 hours||67 SEK||108 SEK||135 SEK||270 SEK|
|72 hours||135 SEK||215 SEK||270 SEK||540 SEK|
|Flex 10/40||405 SEK||645 SEK||810 SEK|
|30-days Off-Peak||270 SEK||540 SEK|
|30-days||540 SEK||865 SEK||1085 SEK|
You have the opportunity to subscribe to the ticket for District D+F 30-days and 30-days Off-peak. Information in Swedish only.
Here on the website you can read more about what the different time validities means.
Geographical validity: Within the municipalities of:
You can travel with:
- City and regional buses
- SJ-Regional train, only with a ticket that has a validity of 30-days
- Tåg i Bergslagen
- Local Service (Närtrafik)
- Route 403 to Storfors
- Routes 500 and 503 to Kristinehamn
- City buses in Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's train between Degerfors and Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's routes within the municipality of Karlskoga
You must be able to show a receipt for your activated ticket if you travel across the county border.