The ticket for District D + F is suitable for those travelling within Degerfors, Hallsberg, Kumla, Lekeberg and Karlskoga municipality.
Validity and price: 24 hours, 72 hours, Flex 10/40, 30-days and 30-days Off-Peak.
The price is based on which price category is relevant and which validity you choose.
|24 hours||65 SEK||104 SEK||130 SEK||260 SEK|
|72 hours||130 SEK||205 SEK||260 SEK||520 SEK|
|Flex 10/40||390 SEK||630 SEK||790 SEK|
|30-days Off-Peak||260 SEK||525 SEK|
|30-days||525 SEK||840 SEK||1055 SEK|
You have the opportunity to subscribe to the ticket for District D+F 30-days and 30-days Off-peak. Information in Swedish only.
Geographical validity: Within Lekeberg, Kumla and Hallsberg municipalities as well as Karlskoga municipality and Degerfors municipality.
You can travel with:
- City and regional buses
- SJ-Regional train, only with a ticket that has a validity of 30-days
- Tåg i Bergslagen
- Local Service (Närtrafik)
- Route 403 to Storfors
- Routes 500 and 503 to Kristinehamn
- City buses in Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's train between Degerfors and Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's routes within the municipality of Karlskoga
You must be able to show a receipt for your activated ticket if you travel across the county border.