The ticket for Area A + F is suitable for those who travel within Degerfors, Hällefors, Karlskoga and Ljusnarsberg municipality.
Validity and price: 24 hours, 72 hours, Flex 10/40, 30-days and 30-days Off-Peak.
The price is based on which price category is relevant and which validity you choose.
|24 hours||65 SEK||104 SEK||130 SEK||260 SEK|
|72 hours||130 SEK||205 SEK||260 SEK||520 SEK|
|Flex 10/40||390 SEK||630 SEK||790 SEK|
|30-days Off-Peak||260 SEK||525 SEK|
|30-days||525 SEK||840 SEK||1055 SEK|
You have the opportunity to subscribe to the ticket for District A+F 30-days and 30-days Off-peak. Information in Swedish only.
Geographical validity: City and regional bus within Ljusnarsberg municipality and Hällefors municipality, as well as Karlskoga municipality and Degerfors municipality. Includes Tåg i Bergslagen within the districts and the Local Service (Närtrafik).
Applies to travel with:
- Route 403 to Storfors
- Routes 500 and 503 to Kristinehamn
- City bus in Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's train between Degerfors and Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's Routes within Karlskoga municipality
Applies across county boundaries with:
- Grängesberg with route 360 and Tåg i Bergslagen
- Skinnskatteberg and Ludvika with Tåg i Bergslagen
- Filipstad with Värmlandstrafik's route 407.
You must be able to show a receipt for your activated ticket if you travel across the county border.