Suits those who travel within Degerfors, Hällefors, Karlskoga and Ljusnarsberg municipality.
Validity and price: 24 hours, 72 hours, Flex 10/40, 30-days and 30-days Off-Peak.
The price is based on price category and which validity you choose.
|24 hours||67 SEK||108 SEK||135 SEK||270 SEK|
|72 hours||135 SEK||215 SEK||270 SEK||540 SEK|
|Flex 10/40||405 SEK||645 SEK||810 SEK|
|30-days Off-Peak||270 SEK||540 SEK|
|30-days||540 SEK||865 SEK||1085 SEK|
You have the opportunity to subscribe to the ticket for District A+F 30-days and 30-days Off-peak. Information in Swedish only.
Here on the website you can read more about what the different time validities means.
Geographical validity: City and regional bus within:
- Ljusnarsberg municipality
- Hällefors municipality
- Karlskoga municipality
- Degerfors municipality
Includes Tåg i Bergslagen within the districts and the Local Service (Närtrafik).
You can travel with:
- Route 403 to Storfors
- Routes 500 and 503 to Kristinehamn
- City bus in Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's train between Degerfors and Kristinehamn
- Värmlandstrafik's Routes within Karlskoga municipality
You can also travel across county boundaries with:
- Grängesberg with route 360 and Tåg i Bergslagen
- Skinnskatteberg and Ludvika with Tåg i Bergslagen
- Filipstad with Värmlandstrafik's route 407.
You must be able to show a receipt for your activated ticket if you travel across the county border.