The County Ticket is suitable for those who travel regularly over longer distances or throughout the county.
Validity and price: 24 hours, 72 hours, Flex 10/40, 30 days and 30 days Off-peak.
The price is based on price category and the validity you choose.
|24 hours||87 SEK||140 SEK||175 SEK||350 SEK|
|72 hours||175 SEK||280 SEK||350 SEK||700 SEK|
|Flex 10/40||525 SEK||840 SEK||1055 SEK|
|350 SEK||705 SEK|
|30-days||705 SEK||1125 SEK||1410 SEK|
You have the opportunity to subscribe to County ticket 30-days and 30-days Off-peak. Information in Swedish only.
Area: City, express and regional buses and trains throughout the whole of Örebro County and also Local Service (Närtrafik).
You can use a County Ticket if you want to travel with the following train companies within Örebro County:
- Tåg i Bergslagen (TiB)
- SJ Regional - only with the validity for 30-days
Travel across the county border
Valid across the county border to:
- Arboga - Lindesberg on route 351
- Filipstad - Kristinehamn on route 400 (Värmlandstrafik)
- Filipstad - Hällefors on route 407 (Värmlandstrafik)
- Grängesberg - Bångbro on route 360
- Grängesberg with Tåg i Bergslagen
- Götlunda - Örebro on route 321
- Kristinehamn - Karlskoga on route 500 (Värmlandstrafik) and by Värmlandstrafik's trains.
- Kristinehamn with city buses (Värmlandstrafik)
- Kristinehamn – Degerfors on route 503 (Värmlandstrafik)
- Kristinehamn - Gullspång on route 503 (Värmlandstrafik)
- Kristinehamn with VTAB
- Kristinehamn with VY
- Ludvika with Tåg i Bergslagen
- Skinnskatteberg with Tåg i Bergslagen
- Storfors - Karlskoga on route 403 (Värmlandstrafik)
- Värmlandstrafik's buses within Karlskoga
If you travel across the county border, you must be able to present a receipt for your activated ticket.