The ticket for Area B + C is suitable for those who travel within Lindesberg municipality and Nora municipality as well as Örebro municipality.
It is suitable for both those who travel between several places in Lindesberg municipality and Nora municipality and Örebro municipality, as well as those who travel between two specific places.
Validity: 24 hours, 72 hours, Flex 10/40, 30-days and 30-days Off-Peak.
Geographical validity: Regional bus within Lindesberg municipality, Nora municipality and Örebro municipality. Applies to city buses in Lindesberg and Örebro. Includes Tåg i Bergslagen within Lindesberg municipality and to Örebro. Also includes the Local Service (Närtrafik).
Applies to travel across county border with:
- Route 351 to Arboga
- Route 321 to Götlunda
- Route 722 to Läppe
- Tåg i Bergslagen to Skinnskatteberg
Price and price category
The validities you can choose are:
- Flex 10/40 can be purchased for an Adult, a Student or a Young person.
- 30 days can be purchased for an Adult, a Student or a Young Person.
- 30 days Off-peak can be purchased for an Adult or a Young person.
- 24 hours can be purchased for an Adult, a Student, a Young person or Family.
- 72 hours can be purchased for an Adult, a Student, a Young person or Family.
If you live near an area border
If you live close to an area border and travel across the border, it may be possible to have a Season ticket with only one district. Search for your trip via Plan your trip. Click on the ticket to see which area or areas are needed for your trip.