The County Ticket (Länsbiljett) is suitable for those who travel regularly, more than three times a week, over longer distances or throughout the county.
Validity: 24 hours, 7-days or 31-days. A County Ticket is valid on weekdays and public holidays, day and night.
Area: City buses, regional buses and trains throughout the whole of Örebro County and across the county border to:
- Arboga on route 351
- Route 400 Filipstad-Kristinehamn (Värmlandstrafik)
- Route 407 Filipstad-Hällefors (Värmlandstrafik)
- Götlunda on route 321
- Kristinehamn on route 500 (Värmlandstrafik) and by train (Not SJ Regional and fast train)
- City buses in Kristinehamn (Värmlandstrafik)
- Route 503 Kristinehamn – Degerfors (Värmlandstrafik)
- Route 505 Kristinehamn-Nybble-Gullspång (Värmlandstrafik)
- Ludvika (Tåg i Bergslagen)
- Skinnskatteberg (Tåg i Bergslagen)
- Storfors on route 403 Storfors - Karlskoga (Värmlandstrafik)
- Värmlandstrafik buses within Karlskoga
If you travel across the county border, you must be able to present a receipt for your activated ticket.
You can use a County Ticket (Länsbiljett) if you want to travel with the following train companies within Örebro County:
- Tåg i Bergslagen (TiB) - Operated by SJ
- Västtåg/Kinnekulletåget - Operated by Västtrafik/SJ
- Värmlandstrafik trains
If you buy a ticket for 31-days you can also use it for train travel with SJ Regional. A County Ticket can be used to subdivide single journeys by train, both within the county and outside the county. For journeys outside the county, the ticket is used as part payment up to the county border, although not with the trains that Värmlandstrafiken has. The ticket does not apply to the X2000-/-SJ train.
Price: The County Ticket valid for 7 and 31-days can be purchased for an Adults or a Young Person. If you choose 24 hours you can also choose the Family version. You can find the prices in our price guide here.