Price: Adult SEK 1,420 or Young Person SEK 705.
Area: City buses, regional buses and train throughout the whole of Örebro County Örebro and across the county border to:
- Arboga with route 351
- Route 400 Filipstad-Kristinehamn (Värmlandstrafik)
- Route 407 Filipstad-Hällefors (Värmlandstrafik)
- Götlunda with route 321
- Kristinehamn with route 500 (Värmlandstrafik) and train
- City buses in Kristinehamn (Värmlandstrafik)
- Route 503 Kristinehamn – Degerfors (Värmlandstrafik)
- Route 505 Kristinehamn-Nybble-Gullspång (Värmlandstrafik)
- Ludvika (Tåg i Bergslagen)
- Skinnskatteberg (Tåg i Bergslagen)
- Storfors with route 403 Storfors
- Värmlandstrafik buses within Karlskoga
If you travel across the county border, you must be able to show a receipt from your activated ticket.
You can use a County ticket (Länsbiljett) if you want to travel with the following train companies within Örebro County:
- Tåg i Bergslagen
- Värmlandstrafiks tåg/TÅGAB
- SJ Regional
A County ticket can be used to subdivide single journeys by train, both within the county and outside the county border. For journeys outside the county border, the ticket is used as a partial payment up to the county border. The ticket does not apply to the X2000-/-SJ train.
Period of validity: A County ticket is valid weekdays and public holidays, day and night.
Do you feel that our County ticket fits your travel needs? Great! You can easily buy it in our web shop.