We offer several different tickets. If you travel frequently and regularly, we recommend you buy a Season Ticket - Periodbiljett.
We have Season Tickets for those who travel throughout the county, travel within a town, commute between two locations or travel within the municipality of Örebro. In some cases, our tickets are also valid across the county boundary.
All Season Tickets are valid:
- for unlimited travel within the area covered by the ticket
- for unlimited travel within the timeframe covered by the ticket
- by train, city and regional bus, depending on which ticket you have
You can choose our 31-day validity period for all our Season Tickets. It is also possible to choose a ticket that is valid 24 hours or 72 hours. These are not linked to a specific individual and can be lent to another person.
If you are unsure which ticket is best for you, we recommend you to use our ticket guide.
Valid for 31-days
If you buy a Season Ticket valid for 31-days, the following applies:
- All 31-days run consecutively
- You can buy most of the season tickets for either an Adult or a Young Person
- You can buy several periods at the same time and have dormant periods
- You activate the ticket the first time you use it
- Unlimited travel within the selected geographical area
- Travel depending on the specific validity of the ticket
- The ticket is not personal and can be used by one traveler at a time
Season Tickets valid for 31-days can be bought:
- In our web shop: If you already have a Travel Card, you can buy a new season ticket or extend your existing ticket here on our website
- At one of our sales agents
- At our Customer Service at the Central Station in Örebro
- On the bus if you pay with a credit card or bank card.
Valid for 24 hours or 72 hours
If you choose a Season Ticket valid for 24 hours or 72 hours, the following applies:
- Available for the entire county, the towns of Karlskoga, Örebro or Lindesberg, and for District C
- For unlimited travel within the selected geographical area
- For travel within the specific validity of the ticket
- The ticket is not personal and can be used by one traveller at a time except if you choose to travel as a family.
- When purchasing, you choose either 24 hours or 72 hours
- Can be purchased for an Adult, Young Person or Family.
Using our app you can purchase a Period Ticket as a digital ticket and which is valid for 24 hours or 72 hours. You can also load your Travel Card with tickets. All Season Tickets valid for 24 hours or 72 hours are available for purchase:
- Using our app as a digital ticket, except for the County Ticket
- At one of our sales agents - for loading Travel Cards
- Via our Customer Service at the Central Station in Örebro - where you can load the ticket Travel Cards
- Load your Travel Card on board the bus using bank card
If you purchase the ticket using our app, it will be activated immediately on purchase. The same applies if you buy the ticket on board the bus or use the platform validator when travelling by train. However, if you load it onto a Travel Card at a sales agent or at the Customer Service, you activate the ticket yourself the first time you use it.
If you want to know the ticket cost per period, you will find a comparison of price information in our price guide for those tickets that have a fixed price. If you want to know the price of a Commuter Ticket, you can use our Journey Planner here on the website. Find your desired route in the Journey Planner and you will find the price for the current route. You can also contact our Customer service or ask the bus driver.