Go to content
Impact on our buses

Due to the Corona virus, our bus traffic are affected.

Read more in the news about the corona virus here.

There are cancelled departures with our buses and information on these can be found on our collection page for traffic information. (In Swedish only)

The field can't be empty

If you have a significant and permanent disability, you can apply to use the National Transportation Service to travel outside the county of Örebro. The purpose of the journey must be recreation, leisure, or other private matter.

The journey using the National Transportation Service must in the first instance be made using scheduled public transport. You are permitted to travel using the Transportation Service if you are unable – despite being helped by an accompanying person – to manage the journey using scheduled public transport.

You need to apply each time you wish to travel. We must receive your application at least 14 days before your travel date. In the lead-up to major public holidays such as Christmas, which is when many people want to travel, the final date for applications is earlier. A decision and all the practical information you require will be sent to you by post.

You may need to supplement your application with a medical certificate. 

Call 1177 for further information about the National Transportation Service.


 pdf Application for travel using the National Transportation Service

 pdf Medical certificate (in Swedish only)