Lost or faulty School Card Senior?

If you have lost your School Card Senior (Gymnasiekort) or it has been stolen, contact the school office. You will have to pay for travel to and from school yourself until a new School Card Senior can be arranged. The same applies if you leave your School Card Senior at home in the morning or at school. Find out more about how to buy a single ticket here.


You can get a new School Card Senior for a service charge which varies from school to school. The old School Card Senior will be blocked so that it can no longer be used.


If the card is broken or damaged in some other way so that it can’t be used, it should be replaced immediately. Just contact your school office for a replacement. Until a new School Card Senior has been arranged, you pay for your journeys yourself.