Travelling with us is simple, even though it may sometimes feel a little complicated when you travel for the first time. To help you, we have compiled a number of tips to make your trip with us easier.
Finding your bus departure time
The video clip provides tips on a number of ways in which you can find your departure times. Subtitles are available in English.
You can find departure times by
- searching for your journey using our Journey Planner
- searching for your journey using our app
- searching for a timetable in PDF form here on the website
- looking at the departure times for specific bus stops
Choose the alternative that is best for you. Would you like to know more about the different alternatives? We have gathered information about the different alternatives here on our website. Click on the alternative above that you would like to read more about, and you will be taken directly to the information you are looking for.
Choose the right ticket for you
The video clip provides tips on the type of ticket that would be best for you. Subtitles are available in English.
We have also produced a ticket guide that you can access using the link Ticket guide for Länstrafiken tickets. By answering a number of simple questions you will receive tips on which ticket is best for you.
If you travel regularly and frequently, we recommend that you buy a season ticket. You choose the season ticket based on where and when you travel.
If you travel less frequently, we have single tickets. A single ticket is always cheapest if you buy it in advance compared with if you buy it on board the bus.
Below you will find a list of the different ticket categories. Click on the ticket category that you feel would suit you best and read more about the ticket.
- Season Ticket - for those who travel regularly and frequently
- County Ticket - valid for travel by train and bus throughout the whole of the County of Örebro
- Commuter Ticket - valid for travel by train or bus between two locations
- City Ticket - valid for travel by bus in Karlskoga, Lindesberg or Örebro
- Off-Peak Ticket - valid for travel within a town or throughout the whole of the County of Örebro 9am-3pm, Monday-Friday, plus evenings and weekends
- Leisure Ticket - valid for travel by train or bus throughout the whole of the County of Örebro after 5pm, Monday-Friday, plus evenings and weekends
- Tourist Ticket - valid for travel by bus and train in Bergslagen for either 24 hours or 72 hours.
- Annual Season Ticket - travel for 12 months, pay for 10
- Single Ticket - for those who only travel now and then
All tickets are available as Adult tickets and Young Person tickets. In certain cases, it is also possible to buy a Family ticket. Here you will find more information about the rules for the different price categories.
If you would like to know what the different tickets cost, we have compiled a price guide containing all the fixed prices. Using the guide, you can compare different alternatives to see which alternative is best for you. You can access our price guide using this link.
Tips before travelling with Länstrafiken
The video clip presents you with several tips on how to make your journey with us simpler. Subtitles are available in English.
Below are a few more tips. You can find more information about travelling with us on the Travel Info page on this website.
- You are permitted to take a pram or walker if there is enough space. For safety reasons, the bus driver will decide how many can be taken on board.
- On regional buses you can take your bicycle on board – but only if there is enough space.
- If there is a seat belt, you must use it. It is there for your personal safety and the safety of others.
- For safety reasons, a bus that has begun to move, or which has left the bus stop, is not permitted to stop to drop off or pick up passengers.
- If two buses stop at a bus stop at the same time the bus at the rear will not move forward and stop again. Board the bus where it stops first.
- Pets are permitted on board, but they must be on a lead or placed in a carrier.
- Have your ticket ready when you enter the bus. This will make it much quicker for you and for everyone else.
- Remember to be at the bus stop in good time. Certain departure times are approximate and are shown in italics. This means that the bus could arrive around five minutes before or five minutes after the scheduled time.
- You are not permitted to bring food and drink on board that could cause offence to others. This could be food or drink that is strong-smelling, or which could make the bus untidy or dirty.
Questions and thoughts regarding our buses
If you have any questions or thoughts regarding our buses, our traffic system, or other matters related to the work we do, we recommend in the first instance that you find the relevant information here on our website. If you are unable to find the relevant information, you can contact our Customer Service Centre for help. Contact details for our Customer Service Centre can be found here using this link.