We replace most lost Travel cards and tickets. How you go about getting a replacement ticket depends on which ticket you lost.
There are two ways of obtaining a new Travelcard depending on whether or not you have registered your Travelcard in our web shop.
If your Travelcard is registered in our web shop
If you have registered the lost Travel card in our web shop, it will be covered by our Lost Ticket Guarantee. This means that if you lose your Travel card you will receive a new one of the same value free of charge.
You have to block your Travel card in the web shop yourself, which you can do here. A block cannot be cancelled once it has gone through.
Once you have blocked your Travel card, you can contact our Customer Service and give them the card number of the blocked card, along with the email address for your account in our web shop. A new Travel card will then be made for you.
You can either collect your new Travel card from our Customer Center or have it posted to your home. The remaining time on a season ticket is not put on pause when you block your card. We therefore recommend that you collect your new Travel card as soon as possible.
If your Travelcard is not registered in our web shop
If you have not registered your lost Travel card in our web shop, you can obtain a new Travel card of the same value on production of a receipt or card number. We will arrange a replacement at our Customer Center. There is a SEK 50 administration fee for blocking your old card and a SEK 30 fee for your new Travel card.
Lost tickets and travel passes other than Travel cards
How we handle your lost ticket depends on the type of ticket you purchased:
- Single ticket - We do not replace lost single tickets.
- Lost season tickets bought in our app - Contact our Customer Service and we will help you recover your season ticket if you have lost your mobile. However, it will take 24 hours before you have access to the ticket in a new unit.
- Annual ticket - If you have an Annual ticket by direct debit (autogiro), you are covered by our Lost Ticket Guarantee. Contact our Customer Service and we’ll help you to get a new Annual ticket.
- Company Card - Block and order a new one right here on the website.
- School Card Junior and Senior - Read more about the routine for lost School cards here
Sometimes people hand in Travel cards they have found. Before you block your card in our web shop, it’s a good idea to contact our Customer Service to find out if someone has handed your Travel card in.
Found a Travel card? If you’ve found a Travel card, you can hand it to your nearest bus driver or sales agent, or post it to us.